A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
We currently have a LIVE Kickstarter campaign. Please check it out and/or share it with your friends. Each person helping brings the dream closer to reality!
The Underground King is an upcoming narrative - racing - manager RPG for PC, MAC & Linux where you recruit the city's low-lives, assemble junkyard cars and have them compete in street racing events for profit and infamy!
- Strategic management of drivers, cars and equipment.
- Supports your favorite playstyle in a strategy game: builder, earner, killer, achiever, etc.
- Diverse assortment of random events to keep things fresh and exciting.
- Hand-drawn graphics with an unique art style.
- Procedurally generated content. Each play is unique!
- Rich universe and backstory to explore and uncover.
- Different types of races with unique rules and diverse locations.
We are on Steam Greenlight! If you like what you see and what we do, would you kindly vote for us? Just click the image or the link below and it will take you there.
|Published||Jun 06, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||City Builder, Comedy, Driving, Funny, Kickstarter, Management, Procedural Generation, Racing, Singleplayer, Strategy RPG|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Kickstarter|
In the map menu:
- Left- click on the buildings to enter HOME or SHOP:
- Left click on an blue FISHING or EVENT marker or yellow RACE marker:
In the race:
- Switch lanes using UP and DOWN arrow keys;
- To activate abilities use 1, 2, 3, 4 ... keys;
- Collect the gift box for a special ability. Use SPACE key to activate the special ability;
- It will reset all your cooldowns so you can instantly reuse any of your abilities!
- The Spring ability will launch the car into the air, avoiding obstacles and jumping over enemies.
- Nitro will give you a speed boost for a few moments, giving you the edge.
- The Shield will make you immune to the boxes slowing you down.
- The Fix ability will fix your car’s hp so it doesn’t blow up. (in this build cars, take no damage)